Here are some interesting My Creative Mommy statistics from the last 12 months:
- Over 40 fun and creative step-by-step projects
- Almost 10,000 pageviews
- Readers from over 100 different countries (I've stopped counting!)
The top 10 most viewed blog posts were:
- Yes, You Can Make A Pop-Up Card
- Bird Seed Treats
- Making Barbie Doll Clothes
- Happy Little Polymer Clay Buttons
- Handbound Leather Wrapped Journal
- Hand Rolled Beeswax Pillar Candle
- Knitting A Hat On A Loom
- Make Your Own Lip Balm
- Autumn Leaves Picture Frame
- Homemade Laundry Soap Saves You Money
- 114 Facebook fans
- 40 followers on Pinterest
- Selected as a member of the first ever Arnold Grummer Papermaking Design Team and wrote 13 blog posts for them, 3 of which landed in my top ten.
"How-to" blogging fits perfectly in my life as a stay-at-home mommy. My children are my highest calling and my greatest joy, and writing, crafting, cooking, baking and photography are all things I enjoy that can involve my little ones and work around our busy schedule.
I have learned so much about blogging since I started a year ago, but the most important thing I've learned about blogging is this: A blog is only as good as the people who read it. Without you my blog would be lost in cyberspace. So give yourselves a big hug for me because I am ever so grateful for your continued encouragement and support.
The next year promises a great line-up of new and exciting projects for you to try. And maybe some additional ways to get creative like kits shipped right to your door, and ebooks for instant download to your computer, as well as offering crafting classes for My Creative Mommy's local fans.
I welcome your ideas and suggestions, and hope you'll get on board with me on facebook and pinterest for regular updates. The Internet is a big place, but we've carved out a little world-wide community of creative people - I challenge you to help us grow even more this year by sharing your favorite projects from my blog with everyone you know!
Many Thanks & Blessings,
Jana : )